[BioC] problem upgrading limma on Windows Vista

James W. MacDonald jmacdon at med.umich.edu
Fri Mar 7 20:51:37 CET 2008

Hi Susan,

Usually this happens when you get a half-deleted package, often when
there isn't anything in the e.g., <RHOME>/library/limma directory, but
the directory still exists.

Check to see if there is a limma directory in your library directory, if
so, delete it by hand and then try re-installing using biocLite().

Best,

Jim