[BioC] Why is my matrix transposed?

Sat Mar 8 03:09:51 CET 2008

This probably happened because the object returned from justRMA
changed from a exprSet to an ExpressionSet and that these two classes
have different coercion rules But for both class exprs(OBJECT) returns
the same matrix - hence write.exprs is stable.

So to summarize, my guess is that it has to do with changes in the
underlying representation.

Kasper