[BioC] affy mouse promoter tiling array analysis

Naira Naouar nanao at psb.ugent.be
Tue May 6 13:20:41 CEST 2008

Hi,

I just found out that Mahong Dai proposed some tiling arrays custom cdfs
that can be found here:
http://brainarray.mbni.med.umich.edu/Brainarray/Database/CustomCDF/CDF_download_v10.asp

The way this CDFs were built is described in this paper:
http://nar.oxfordjournals.org/cgi/content/full/33/20/e175

Hope this will help.
Regards,
Naira