[BioC] Vsn and rma with PM only arrays

Roumyana Yordanova roumyana.yordanova at bms.com
Wed May 7 18:57:19 CEST 2008

Unfortunately the data are confidential so I can not send an example.
Actually, the problem is in the summarization. Both vsn2 and rma work
for the background and normalziation part but failed for the median
polish algorithm.
I can do all the steps separately (using pmindex in the last part to do
the summary only for pm) and then everything works.

Is there any opiton in rma (vsn) that specify use pm only for the
summary, i.e. skip an estimation of mm(x). Actually the last command
gives the error.
Thanks.

Roumyana