[BioC] MAplot (AffyPLM) using an AffyBatch object

Javier Pérez Florido jpflorido at gmail.com
Tue Nov 4 19:19:07 CET 2008

Hi everyone,
I'm new in this Bioconductor project so I hope you help me guys!
I'm using the MAplot funcion (AffyPLM package) with an AffyBatch object
and when the number of reference arrays is greater than 1, the R console
gives the following warning:

    In if (i != ref) { :
      the condition has a lengt >1 and the first element will be used

The MA plots are painted, but I don't know if the calculations inside
the MAplot function are performed well. If the object is an expression
set, there are no warnings.

Any tips??
Thanks in advance,
Javier