[BioC] Help to submission

Droit Arnaud Arnaud.Droit at ircm.qc.ca
Mon Nov 17 20:32:36 CET 2008

Hello All,

I am going to create a package for the Bioconductor's submission.

I have two problems to solve before submitting them :
First, we have included the CEL and bpmap files in our package. But the size is more than 100 Mo.
What is the best solution to reduce it? May be, I could make it available on another ftp server?

Second, the time to run the R CMD check is more than 5 minutes.
Most of this time is required to build a Sweave vignette.  Can I disable the check command in the Rnw files?

Thank you

Arnaud.