[BioC] Human Gene 1.0 ST array

Chandra Sekhar chandrasekhar.m at dbydx.com
Fri Oct 10 06:36:26 CEST 2008

Hi,

I would like to extract gene names (featureNames) using annaffy, but
i am unable to
find Affymetrix probe sequence and annotation data for Human Gene 1.0
ST array. Installed
bioconductor version 2.2 and R version 2.7.2.

I tried below link (2.3 devel), apparently it gives Error:
AnnotationDbi version is 1.2.2 , >= 1.3.x
is needed by hugene10st

http://www.bioconductor.org/packages/2.3/data/annotation/html/hugene10st.db.html

(CEL files belonging to human gene 1.0 st array)
rawdata<-ReadAffy()
symbols<-aafSymbol(featureNames(rawdata),"hugene10st.db")

I could successfully perform the same operation using Affymetrix Human
Genome U133 Plus 2.0 Array
(CEL files belonging to U133)

symbols<-aafSymbol(featureNames(rawdata),"hgu133plus2")

Please let me know if Human gene 1.0 ST array is supported.

Thanks,
Chandra