[BioC] Package "xps" problem solved in xps_1.2.1

cstrato cstrato at aon.at
Sat Oct 25 23:46:32 CEST 2008

For the record:
An updated version xps_1.2.1 is now available from Bioconductor
which can import the new Affymetrix expression annotation files.
Note that only "xxx.na26.annot.csv" expression array files were
affected due to recent changes by Affymetrix, but not the gene
and exon annotation files.

Best regards
Christian