[BioC] SNPs data analysis

Herve Pages hpages at fhcrc.org
Fri Sep 5 08:00:17 CEST 2008

Hi Mondher,

A good start is to read the documentation available in the package.
For example you can download the PDF files available on this page:

   http://bioconductor.org/packages/2.3/bioc/html/beadarray.html

or open them directly from your R session with openVignette() (after you've
managed to install and load the package). We call these documents vignettes:
they generally contain examples (with code) on how to use the package. They
are a great way to learn how to use it. Then when it's time to dive into
the gory details of how to use a particular function, '?somefuntion'
is your friend, especially the example section.

Ask here again if you have a more specific questions about the package.

Good reading!
H.