[BioC] Problems with EBImage installation

Perry_D_Haaland at bd.com Perry_D_Haaland at bd.com
Fri Apr 24 17:00:49 CEST 2009

   I am trying to install EBImage on a Windows box. I have R version 2.8.1. I
   downloaded the newest release of ImageMagick to c:\imagemagick and it is in
   my path. GTK+ is in the path c:\gtk. Both of these are listed correctly in
   my path. I downloaded EBImage_2.6.0.zip
   I get the following error message:
   > library(EBImage)
   Runtime Error!
   Program: C:\R\R-2.8.1\bin\Rgui.exe
   R6034
   An  application  has  made  an  attempt  to load the C runtime library
   incorrectly.  Please  contact  the application's support team for more
   information.
   Perry Haaland, Ph.D.
   BD Fellow, Bioinformatics
   BD Technologies
   (919)-349-2172
   perry_haaland at bd.com

   IMPORTANT MESSAGE FOR RECIPIENTS IN THE U.S.A.: This message may constitute
   an advertisement of a BD group's products or services or a solicitation of
   interest in them. If this is such a message and you would like to opt out of
   receiving future advertisements or solicitations from this BD group, please
   forward this e-mail to optoutbygroup at bd.com.
   message (which includes any attachments) is intended only for the designated
   recipient(s). It may contain confidential or proprietary information and may
   be  subject  to the attorney-client privilege or other confidentiality
   protections. If you are not a designated recipient, you may not review, use,
   copy or distribute this message. If you received this in error, please
   notify  the sender by reply e-mail and delete this message. Thank you.