[BioC] Error with EBImage package loading

Gregoire Pau gregoire.pau at embl.de
Thu Aug 6 11:05:23 CEST 2009

Dear Kishor,

 > I have not installed Microsoft C runtime library patch. Can you please
 > help me in installing that.

Everything is in the installation guide:
http://www.bioconductor.org/packages/release/bioc/vignettes/EBImage/inst/doc/EBImage-installation.pdf

Please install this patch and reinstall ImageMagick with the box checked
for headers and libraries. This should solve all your issues.

Best regards,

Greg
---
Gregoire Pau