[BioC] Error with EBImage package loading

Kishor Tappita kishor.tappita at gmail.com
Thu Aug 6 10:55:42 CEST 2009

Dear Greg,

I have not installed Microsoft C runtime library patch. Can you please
help me in
installing that.

gtk-demo works fine and I have set the path to 'c:\opt\gtk\bin' . But
while installing
 ImageMagick I used the default installation and am not sure whether I
checked the box for
hearders and libraries.

Thanks again for your help.

Regards,