[BioC] retrieving mRNA sequences via biomaRt

Steffen at stat.Berkeley.EDU Steffen at stat.Berkeley.EDU
Thu Aug 6 19:33:37 CEST 2009

Hi Simon,

The cdna attribute is the combination of 5utr + coding + 3utr so you can
remove 5utr, coding and 3utr from your list of attributes to retrieve. I
would take ensembl_transcript_id instead of embl.

Cheers,
Steffen