[BioC] hugene10st.db not available?

Marc Carlson mcarlson at fhcrc.org
Mon Aug 10 22:44:36 CEST 2009

Hi Mark,

In the latest versions of Bioconductor, that package has been replaced
by TWO packages (depending on which revision you want to used):

hugene10stprobeset.db

<http://www.bioconductor.org/packages/2.4/data/annotation/html/hugene10stprobeset.db.html>

and

hugene10sttranscriptcluster.db
<http://www.bioconductor.org/packages/2.4/data/annotation/html/hugene10sttranscriptcluster.db.html>

You can simply go to the links above, decide which version you need, and
then use biocLite() as usual to get the package you want.

  Marc