[BioC] KEGGSOAP returning blank pages

Daniel Brewer daniel.brewer at icr.ac.uk
Tue Aug 18 15:59:21 CEST 2009

Hello,

I had KEGGSOAP working well a few months ago, but now when I try to do
anything the returned URL is just a blank page.  For example:

library(KEGGSOAP)
mark.pathway.by.objects("path:hsa04110",c("hsa:595","hsa:7157"))
[1] "http://soap.genome.jp/tmp/mark_pathway_www2_api23284/hsa04110.gif"

Am I doing something wrong is this a problem at KEGG's servers?

Thanks

Dan

Daniel Brewer, Ph.D.

Institute of Cancer Research
Molecular Carcinogenesis
Email: daniel.brewer at icr.ac.uk

This e-mail message is confidential and for use by the a...{{dropped:2}}