[BioC] KEGGSOAP returning blank pages

Marc Carlson mcarlson at fhcrc.org
Tue Aug 18 19:40:41 CEST 2009

Hi Daniel,

I have been exploring this and the problem does appear to be on the
server side.  Our code has not changed and worked fine until recently.
It is not clear whether their server has indigestion or if they have
changed something.  But if their API has changed for some reason, I have
not been able to find a corresponding change in their documentation to
indicate this, so I actually suspect that their server is just
misbehaving.  I have written to them to let them know that something is
amiss.  Hopefully this will be resolved soon.

  Marc