[BioC] Annotation pacakge for Exon arrays?

Benilton Carvalho bcarvalh at jhsph.edu
Thu Aug 20 23:55:52 CEST 2009

you haven't described which exon array you want an annotation package
for.

but on this very same page you point us to you will find packages for:

HuEx
RaEx
MoEx

just search the page for these strings and you'll find the packages...

but, again, remember that these will not give you summaries at the
gene level just yet.