[BioC] Annotation pacakge for Exon arrays?

Marc Carlson mcarlson at fhcrc.org
Fri Aug 21 02:01:47 CEST 2009

Hi Peng,

It depends on what kind of annotation package you are looking for.  If
you want the kind used by oligo, then you probably want
pd.moex.1.0.st.v1  mogene10stprobeset.db  is more of a classic gene
centric "probes" style package...

You can see pd.moex.1.0.st.v1 here:

http://www.bioconductor.org/packages/devel/data/annotation/html/pd.moex.1.0.st.v1.html

  Marc