[BioC] Fixing brainarray repository link for mac os x

Yair Benita yair.benita at gmail.com
Tue Dec 15 05:13:55 CET 2009

Hi James,
Thanks a lot - this works great.
The reason I had issues with it is that installing manually at system level did not work. When running gcrma, it kept trying to download the files. When I installed manually at user level it started working. Setting the options("pkgType") to source works great and I don't have to worry about getting all the files prior to normalization.
Thanks again.
Yair