[BioC] Affymetrix HT HG-U133+ PM Array Plate annotation data

Marc Carlson mcarlson at fhcrc.org
Mon Dec 21 18:34:07 CET 2009

Hi Giacomo,

The call to system.file() is just inserted into the example so that this
example will always be able to find an example file independent of where
your R library is located.  The value for "hcg110_ID" can therefore be
replaced with a simple string containing the path to your probeIDs
file.  Please note that the probeIDs file itself must be tab delimited
and free of headers.

  Marc