[BioC] makecdfenv problem

Marc Carlson mcarlson at fhcrc.org
Thu Feb 12 17:46:35 CET 2009

Hi Colin,

Using R 2.8.1 I can't reproduce this.  Could you please tell us a little
more about what packages you had loaded (sessionInfo()), when this
happened?  For example what version of affy are you using?

Have you run update.packages() lately?

source("http://bioconductor.org/biocLite.R")
update.packages(repos=biocinstallRepos(), ask=FALSE)

  Marc