[BioC] ragene10st

Sebastien Gerega seb at gerega.net
Wed Feb 25 21:52:30 CET 2009

Hi Marc,
I guess the problem lies in the fact that I don't know which Annotation
file to use. I can't seem to find any that have the appropriate columns.
What files were used to generate mogene10st.db and hugene10st.db ? I can
find appropriate annotations for Affy 3' arrays but not for the Gene St
ones....
thanks again,
Sebastien