[BioC] Affinity propagation clustering in R

Laurent Gautier laurent at cbs.dtu.dk
Tue Jan 6 14:02:08 CET 2009

Peter,

Since the algorithm is not specific to bioinformatics, you may have more
answers by asking about it on the r-help mailing list.

I also see that the authors provide MATLAB code. Porting it, preferably
with the handling of sparse matrices since the package Matrix is
becoming a "recommended package" with R-2.8, should also be possible
(from a quick glance, the code is looking documented and nicely formatted).

L.