[BioC] flowCore::parameters

Florian Hahne fhahne at fhcrc.org
Fri Jul 3 00:55:29 CEST 2009

Hi Bastian,
I just fixed this issue in the devel branch. Note that you will need to
update both flowCore and flowClust. There have been substantial changes
to the way things were handled compared to the previous release, so it
would be tedious to port this fix back into the release branch.

In the meantime, evaluating this before calling the parameters method
should fix the issue in a sort of hackish way:

setMethod("parameters",
          signature=signature(object="filterResult"),
          definition=function(object)
          unique(unlist(sapply(filterDetails(object),
                               function(x) if(is.list(x)) x$parameters))))

Thanks for reporting the issue,
Florian

--
Florian Hahne, PhD