[BioC] flowCore::parameters

Bastian Angermann AngerB at gmx.de
Fri Jul 3 18:18:40 CEST 2009

Hi Florian,

thanks for the quick reply. I've updated flowCore/Clust to SVN revision 40494/40493.

There is a minor issue with the read.FCS function:

> read.FCS("../data/Yoav/HDM013 V2 1005 NS no.fcs")
Error in sprintf("0,%d", pData(params)[p, "minRange"]) :
  use format %f, %e, %g or %a for numeric objects

I've fixed this by replacing the %d by %g.

Best Bastian
-------- Original-Nachricht --------