[BioC] makePdInfoPackage in preparation for RMA with oligo on Nimblegen Expression Arrays

Jack Schonbrun schonbrun at amyris.com
Tue Jul 14 23:49:37 CEST 2009

Benilton,

Thanks for your suggestions.

By every means I have tested, the file is tab delimited.  And the first row is headers, all other data.

Here is how the first (header) row looks:
PROBE_DESIGN_ID	CONTAINER	DESIGN_NOTE	SELECTION_CRITERIA	SEQ_ID	PROBE_SEQUENCE	MISMATCH	MATCH_INDEX	FEATURE_ID	ROW_NUM	COL_NUM	PROBE_CLASS	PROBE_ID	POSITION	DESIGN_ID	X	Y

Any other details on how the ndf is expected to look?

Thanks again,
Jack