[BioC] hello!

Wed Jul 15 16:37:09 CEST 2009

Hi Amrit,

On Jul 15, 2009, at 12:26 AM, amrit karki wrote:

> Dear Ting-Yuan
> Thank you so much for your help. I still have one
> more question for you. I am trying to construct venn diagram in
> r-programming but could not success. For example: i have 100 genes in
> set A only, 50 genes in set B only and there are 25 common genes in
> both set (in intersection). So, would you mind to suggest how it is
> possible to construct venn diagram in r-programming.

One thing you can try to do is look through the bioconductor archives
to see if your question has already been answered (instead of, say,
reposting your question multiple times).

Gmane can help you do this with ease. In fact, this thread just popped
up:

http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.science.biology.informatics.conductor/23918

--
Steve Lianoglou
Graduate Student: Physiology, Biophysics and Systems Biology