[BioC] R scripts from AffylmGUI

Keith Satterley keith at wehi.EDU.AU
Thu Jul 23 04:23:03 CEST 2009

Hi Marcos,

After a prompt by Vincent Carey off list to make a log file, (thanks Vincent),
you maybe interested in using the "Export Html Report" function under the File
Menu. It is not a log of commands given, but a report of the normalization
method used, design and contrast matrices and the outputs created by you using
affylmGUI, together with the date and versions of R software used for the analysis.

Hope this helps,

Keith

Keith Satterley