[BioC] Filtering genes in illumina datasets obtained with GEOquery

James F. Reid james.reid at ifom-ieo-campus.it
Sun Jul 26 15:01:06 CEST 2009

Hi Ales,

suppose that the ExpressionSet returned by GEOquery is called eset, then
dims(eset) will return the dimensions of all the members of the
assayData of eset, which will contain exprs (default) and then maybe
some other matrices say exprs.se which you can access with
assayData(eset)$exprs.se (if that is indeed the name of the matrix).

HTH,
J.