[BioC] Filtering genes in illumina datasets obtained with GEOquery

Aleš Maver ales.maver at gmail.com
Sun Jul 26 13:55:06 CEST 2009

DeaR bioconductors,
I am trying to process results for some Illumina datasets obtained
from GEO repository (with geoquery). Usually signals from illumina
arrays are filtered using detection score p-value. I can see that
these score values are available on the GEO webpage, however I do not
know where (if it all) these values are stored in the ExpressionSets
obtained with the getGEO function.
Any help on this or advice on alternatives to filter illumina data
with detection scores are appreciated in advance!

Have a nice day,

Aleš Maver
Ales.Maver at gmail.com