[BioC] Error in masks for Dmelanogaster BSGenome

Hervé Pagès hpages at fhcrc.org
Tue Jun 2 20:54:47 CEST 2009

Hi David,

Thanks for the report!
The error is indeed occurring in the "show" method for IRanges objects.
It is occurring because the content of the NAMES slots of the IRanges
objects that are stored in the serialized MaskCollection objects found
in the BSgenome.* data packages is not valid anymore (because of changes
in the IRanges container).

I will fix this. Thanks again.

Cheers,
H.