[BioC] PreProcess and Limma 'done'. What directions now?

Massimo Pinto pintarello at gmail.com
Tue Jun 9 15:13:10 CEST 2009

Greetings BioC list readers,

I have been working over the past few weeks on data normalization
first (Agi4X44PreProcess) and linear models then (limma). I sense that
I may have reached a point where questions may be addressed regarding
regulation of individual genes of interest, as well as gene ontology.

Would you please so kindly provide advice with regards to my next
step? In brief, I would like to

1) Query expression of genes of my interest, which are known to be
implicated in the biology that I am working on
2) Get information about gene ontology
3) Ask about involvement of signaling pahways

May be that the goProfiles manual is my next trail?

Thank you in advance,
Massimo

--
Massimo Pinto