[BioC] Illumina vs Affy chips

Thomas Hampton Thomas.H.Hampton at dartmouth.edu
Tue Jun 9 18:15:40 CEST 2009

Christian,

I look forward to getting ROOT and xps going, but I ran into
some issues on our Sparc-based linux system, so I decided
to call in the cavalry and get help from our systems administrators.
Working with other people adds another layer of complexity. I
am sure they will get it sorted out.

Thanks for inquiring.

Tom