[BioC] missing content in limma documentation pdf

Martin Morgan mtmorgan at fhcrc.org
Fri Jun 12 17:30:22 CEST 2009

Hi Torsten -- I believe that this is a shortcoming in Sweave as current
in the R appropriate for Bioc 2.3 (unable to wrap commented lines, or
lines without spaces) and so not readily 'fixed'. On the other hand,
this is the reference manual and all detail can be found from within R,
e.g.,

  ?duplicateCorrelation

The package maintainer might update the source code for the man pages,
but this wouldn't have an effect on Bioc 2.3, which is not the current
version.

Martin