[BioC] Simpleaffy QC

Saroj K Mohapatra saroj at vt.edu
Fri Jun 12 19:03:16 CEST 2009

Hi Lana:

"GAPDH 3’:5’ values are plotted as circles. According to Affymetrix they
should be about 1. GAPDH values that are considered potential outliers
(ratio > 1.25) are coloured red, otherwise they are blue." --
http://bioinformatics.picr.man.ac.uk/downloads/QCandSimpleaffy.pdf

I think the color of the 'circle' symbol matters more than its actual
position; red suggests a ratio > 1.25. The x axis labels refer to scale
factor.

Best,

Saroj