[BioC] Simpleaffy QC & GAPDH ratios

Lana Schaffer schaffer at scripps.edu
Fri Jun 12 19:29:57 CEST 2009

Saroj,
Thank you for your pdf reference.
I know what is generally written about these GAPDH ratios, but
the ratios from Simpleaffy have never made sense.
First, these ratios are not the same as the ratios from the Affy
software or from calculated Mas5.0 ratios.
Second, there are not only ratios between 0 and 1, there are also
negative ratios.
Third, the only way this makes sense, is that these are log ratios.

Lana