[BioC] discrepancy between BeadStudio images and beadarray imageplot

Cei Abreu-Goodger cei at ebi.ac.uk
Thu Mar 5 10:52:07 CET 2009

Hi Luis,

I do hope you'll get a better response, but I can tell you that I found
similar issues when analyzing mouse beadarrays. I think that the authors
haven't tested the package as extensively for mouse as for human, and
thus there a probably some problems in displaying the correct layout for
these chips. So, it is my "guess" that the white streaks are artifacts
generated by the package and do not reflect real artifacts on the array.

Cheers,

Cei