[BioC] No degree of freedom in maanova

Marcelo Laia marcelolaia at gmail.com
Mon Mar 16 11:34:46 CET 2009

2009/3/13 Juan Pedro Steibel <steibelj at msu.edu>:
> Hello Marcelo,
> I have some experience with MAANOVA and I would be happy to help, but I can
> not find the original email in the BIOC list, could you please forward it to
> me?
> Thanks
> Juan P. Steibel

Dear Juan,

Thank you for your help. Here is the link:
https://stat.ethz.ch/pipermail/bioconductor/2008-February/021247.html
and all two messages that I receive related on the thread. I'm not
currently using maanova, only these two guys. Please, could you help
they?

I suggest to keep the discussion on list, because it could be useful
for someone on the future!

Thank you very much!

Marcelo