[BioC] flowCore: logicle transformation of flow cytometry data

Nishant Gopalakrishnan ngopalak at fhcrc.org
Tue Mar 17 21:27:39 CET 2009

Hi Pyne

Its giving you an error because, the C function implementing the logicle
transform is doing some type checking to see if the data supplied to it
is a real number.
for example ,
ltr=logicleTransform("logicle")
ltr(c(1:10))  ## would give you an error as class(c(1:10)) is "integer"

ltr(as.real(c(1:10))) ## would work as the input is a real number

Nishant