[BioC] Place summary stats in names in flowViz xyplot

Florian Hahne fhahne at fhcrc.org
Fri Mar 20 03:01:57 CET 2009

Hi Aric,
you have to adapt the panel function to make this happen. Start by
taking a look at panel.xyplot.flowframe in the flowViz package. Seems
like all you need to do is add an appropriate names argument to the
call to glpolygon. The modified panel function has then to be supplied
to the xyplot function via the panel argument.
An even cleaner solution would be to have your panel function call the
predefined flowVIz one without plotting the gates, and then adding
gates including the names in a second step. Deepayan's lattice book
available from Springer is an excellent source to learn more about the
concept of lattice and the panel function.
Florian