[BioC] (no subject)

Laurent Gautier laurent at cbs.dtu.dk
Sat May 2 18:35:40 CEST 2009

Chueh-Chuan,

Telling more about your R version and bioconductor version will help
people to help you, and so does the exact error message you are having.
(check: http://www.bioconductor.org/docs/postingGuide.html)

Your mention of a .zip makes me think that you are MS Windows based, and
all I can tell is that the package is available
http://bioconductor.org/packages/2.4/data/annotation/html/hthgu133acdf.html
and that it is working with Linux.

> source("http://bioconductor.org/biocLite.R")
> biocLite("hthgu133acdf")
Running biocinstall version 2.4.10 with R version 2.9.0
Your version of R requires version 2.4 of Bioconductor.
trying URL
'http://bioconductor.org/packages/2.4/data/annotation/src/contrib/hthgu133acdf_2.4.0.tar.gz'
Content type 'application/x-gzip' length 1738820 bytes (1.7 Mb)
opened URL
downloaded 1.7 Mb

* Installing *source* package ‘hthgu133acdf’ ...
** R
** data
** preparing package for lazy loading
** help
*** installing help indices
 >>> Building/Updating help pages for package 'hthgu133acdf'
     Formats: text html latex example
  geometry                          text    html    latex   example
  hthgu133acdf                      text    html    latex
  hthgu133adim                      text    html    latex
** building package indices ...
* DONE (hthgu133acdf)

The downloaded packages are in
	‘/tmp/RtmpJB3cP1/downloaded_packages’
Updating HTML index of packages in '.Library'

L.

--
Laurent Gautier, Ph.D.
Building 301, CBS - Technical University of Denmark