[BioC] beadarray: outliers but not summary in log2-scale?

Cei Abreu-Goodger cei at ebi.ac.uk
Thu May 21 12:54:49 CEST 2009

Hi Mark,

Thanks for your suggestions. I think I will be using the
method="illumina" for now then.

I've also decided to do vst + rsn, for the simple reason that after an
vst/rsn normalization I can use the inverseVST function in the lumi
package to get the real "un-logged" expression numbers back in case
they're needed (for fold-change calculation, for example).

Thanks again,

Cei