[BioC] building an annotation library from scratch

Marc Carlson mcarlson at fhcrc.org
Tue Nov 3 19:19:55 CET 2009

Hi Guido,

There is a new vignette that has been contributed to AnnotationDbi, that
you will want to look at soon (it should appear in a day or two).  This
vignette will explain in detail how to make custom database schemas.
The vignette will be called "NewSchema".  Many thanks to Gabor Csardi
for the nice write-up on this topic.

  Marc