[BioC] Is there anyway I can write out data similar to reading them using read.maimages?

Gordon K Smyth smyth at wehi.EDU.AU
Tue Nov 3 22:12:55 CET 2009

Dear Ruppert,

There is no function like "write.maimages" because there's no need for it.
limma reads only the columns it needs, which means that it reads Agilent
files with many columns nearly as quickly as ones with just a few columns.

Besides, I don't like to alter raw data files, just on principle.  It is
the number 1 way to introduce difficult to trace errors.

Best wishes
Gordon