[BioC] ArrayExpress error attaching phenodata

Audrey Kauffmann audrey at ebi.ac.uk
Fri Nov 20 17:01:58 CET 2009

Hi Paul,

I am sorry for the delay replying.
Indeed, usually in the sdrf file there is only one line per array which is
why this particular dataset was causing an error. It has two lines per
array, each line corresponding to a channel.
What you can do is downloading the data using the getAE() function
manually correct the sdrf so that there is only one line per array
(merging the two lines per channel for instance). And then you should be
able to build the object with the corrected sdrf file using the
magetab2bioc() function.
That should do the trick, please let me know if it worked.
I probably need to make some changes to the package to handle such cases
if sdrf file can contain one line per channel for two colour arrays.

Best wishes,
Audrey