[BioC] urgent help

Sean Davis seandavi at gmail.com
Thu Oct 1 12:41:01 CEST 2009

Hi, Vikas.  It is best if you keep your replies on the list.

On Thu, Oct 1, 2009 at 12:04 AM, vikas sharma
<vikassharma_47 at hotmail.com> wrote:
> hi sean
>
> thanks for your reply still i'm facing same problem .it's not resolved yet.
> here it's my sessionInfo() output
> R version 2.9.2 (2009-08-24)
> i386-pc-mingw32
> locale:
> LC_COLLATE=English_United States.1252;LC_CTYPE=English_United
> States.1252;LC_MONETARY=English_United
> States.1252;LC_NUMERIC=C;LC_TIME=English_United States.1252
> attached base packages:
> [1] stats     graphics  grDevices utils     datasets  methods   base

Thanks for the sessionInfo() output.  Now we know you are on windows
and using the newest version of R.

> not going to solve the problem of cran image and port 80 problem both.

You'll probably need to do the things that I suggested and let us know
what happened.

> please help me asap
> it's requried for my project

Just my sentiments and others might feel differently, but telling us
that your work is important to you and needs to get done quickly is
not likely to get things done faster.

Sean