[BioC] forcePositive background option from lumiB

Ochsner, Scott A sochsner at bcm.tmc.edu
Fri Oct 2 06:57:43 CEST 2009

Hi,

I'm interested in finding out just how the forcePositive background
correction is implemented.  The lumiB help file description of the
offset (minus minimum value plus one) is a little vague for me to grasp.
Could someone please point me to a reference or code which I can use to
understand how minus minimum value plus one is implemented?

Thanks for the help,

Scott

Scott A. Ochsner, PhD
One Baylor Plaza BCM130, Houston, TX 77030
Voice: (713) 798-6227  Fax: (713) 790-1275