[BioC] Factorial design with two-channel microarray data with Limma

Gordon K Smyth smyth at wehi.EDU.AU
Sat Oct 3 05:26:28 CEST 2009

Dear Eran,

You have to read the limma User's Guide.  Section 8.1.1 tells you what to
do exactly.  Your experiment is so simple you don't even need design or
contrast matrices.

Best wishes
Gordon