[BioC] affy: expresso in separated steps

Leonardo K. Shikida shikida at gmail.com
Thu Oct 15 21:33:19 CEST 2009

Hi

I'd like to know how to perform affy expresso in separate steps

for example

what I'd like is

CEL data => bg correction => save corrected data into a file X
load file X => normalization => save normalized data into file Y
load file Y => summarization => save summarized data into file Z

and so on

it's not clear to me

[1] how to access these intermediary datasets. should I save both
pm(Data) and mm(Data)?
[2] if the only thing I need is the intermediary dataset or if I need
anything alse such as platform info (CDF files for example)

I hope I've been clear about my doubt

thanks in advance

Kenji