[BioC] Querying dbSNP

Steffen at stat.Berkeley.EDU Steffen at stat.Berkeley.EDU
Tue Oct 20 23:51:30 CEST 2009

Hi Sharon,

Can you give the exact query you were performing?  This is not a desired
error and has to do with a feature of the SNP BioMart that needs to be
resolved.  The error might go away by removing a specific attribute from
your query.

Cheers,
Steffen